The Texas Farmers’ Market at Mueller takes place every Sunday from 10 AM to 2 PM, rain or shine, and it’s just 0.7 miles from the Moontower Loft.
The year-round Texas Farmers’ Market at Mueller features fresh produce and artisan foods from local farmers and vendors.
It’s been voted Austin’s favorite farmers’ market via the Austin Chronicle for the past seven years, and it’s a favorite activity among locals every Sunday.
Some facts about the Texas Farmers’ Market at Mueller:
- 120+ vendors, about 40% of which are agricultural producers.
- Ag producers are from within 150 miles of the market, so your produce is freshly harvested, and doesn’t have to travel far.
- Manager inspected, producer-only markets.
- Double up to $30 SNAP Lonestar dollars with their food access programs at the market.
- The Texas Farmers’ Market at Mueller moved to its new, permanent location at the Branch Park Pavilion in June 2021.
Take a look at the current vendors at the Texas Farmers’ Market at Mueller.