Since I listed my loft apartment on Airbnb this past February, it’s been rented out nearly every weekend and on many weekdays.
I am always curious to find out the reasons why people are booking the Moontower Loft on Airbnb, and here are the most common reasons, based on comments from people when they book:
- Weekend getaway for couples: Austin is a popular destination for couples from the Dallas and Houston areas
- Business travel: interviews for jobs, meetings, conferences
- Concerts and sports: so many concert venues and games from Austin FC and the University of Texas
- Staycations: a quick and easy way for people on the outskirts of Austin to experience living near the action
- Graduations, weddings, and other events: big lifetime events are always happening and it’s nice to have a comfy place to stay for them
Since there’s always something going on in Austin, the Moontower Loft dates tend to get booked as they become available (dates can only be booked up to three months in advance), so don’t wait if you want to come and stay a while.